Senior Financial Analyst
We are conducting a search for an Senior Financial Analyst to join the team of one of our top clients in Tampa. This is a newly created position due to company growth and offers a competitive salary, strong benefits package and excellent work/life balance.
• Drive monthly and quarterly close to ensure accurate and delivery world class reporting package.
• Lead weekly expense review meeting with Operations team.
• Establish department labor and overhead rates to be used for standard costing.
• Ensuring proper BOM structures and proper labor standards.
• Lead corporate cost reporting (CFin).
• Deliver and enhance reporting, financial forecast including P&L, balance sheet, working capital, and cash flow statement results.
• Accurate forecasting and budget planning cycles including deliverables, consolidation process, and presentation to senior team.
• Initiate enhancements and quality improvements to ensure the process provides senior management with tools to better understand the key financial and business metrics.
• Construct ad-hoc financial/costing analysis for key business initiatives and new products.
• Interact with senior management in the development of targets, assumptions and strategic issues to be incorporated into the forecast, annual budget and planning process.
• Leads cross-functional to optimize planning processes, management reporting and to ensure analysis is timely, meaningful, and drives business improvements.
• Provide general accounting support for monthly, quarterly and annual closings focused primarily on analysis of results in order to validate accruals
• Knowledge of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
• Excellent computer skills in excel required and management reporting tool such Hyperion
• Strong Manufacturing and Costing, Inventory valuation, standard costing experience preferred.
• Financial planning experience required, including preparation of annual and long-term budgets.
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and build consensus around key objectives and performance metrics.
• Knowledge of manufacturing/costing, forecasting and budget planning cycles.
• Strong skills in building informative professional reports.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
• Process improvements minded
• BS / BA in Finance or Accounting required; MBA, CMA, CPA preferred.
• 5+ years of progressive corporate finance experience with minimum of 1 year Costing/Manufacturing and 2+ years of FP&A experience large organization; fortune 500 experience preferred.