We are currently performing an exclusive search for a Staff Accountant with a nationally recognized Tampa company. The position is newly created due to expansion, has phenomenal visibility and growth potential, excellent work/life balance and offers outstanding benefits.
• Prepare bank reconciliations and associated adjusting journal entries
• Experience/ knowledge of commission calculations
• Accounting and administration for multiple entities
• Reconcile and create journals for intercompany accounts
• Assist with month-end close
Experience and Requirements:
• Strong understanding and foundation of accounting principles
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field
• 2-4 years relative experience
Strong Excel skills
We are conducting a search for an Senior Financial Analyst to join the team of one of our top clients in Tampa. This is a newly created position due to company growth and offers a competitive salary, strong benefits package and excellent work/life balance.
• Drive monthly and quarterly close to ensure accurate and delivery world class reporting package.
• Lead weekly expense review meeting with Operations team.
• Establish department labor and overhead rates to be used for standard costing.
• Ensuring proper BOM structures and proper labor standards.
• Lead corporate cost reporting (CFin).
• Deliver and enhance reporting, financial forecast including P&L, balance sheet, working capital, and cash flow statement results.
• Accurate forecasting and budget planning cycles including deliverables, consolidation process, and presentation to senior team.
• Initiate enhancements and quality improvements to ensure the process provides senior management with tools to better understand the key financial and business metrics.
• Construct ad-hoc financial/costing analysis for key business initiatives and new products.
• Interact with senior management in the development of targets, assumptions and strategic issues to be incorporated into the forecast, annual budget and planning process.
• Leads cross-functional to optimize planning processes, management reporting and to ensure analysis is timely, meaningful, and drives business improvements.
• Provide general accounting support for monthly, quarterly and annual closings focused primarily on analysis of results in order to validate accruals
• Knowledge of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
• Excellent computer skills in excel required and management reporting tool such Hyperion
• Strong Manufacturing and Costing, Inventory valuation, standard costing experience preferred.
• Financial planning experience required, including preparation of annual and long-term budgets.
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and build consensus around key objectives and performance metrics.
• Knowledge of manufacturing/costing, forecasting and budget planning cycles.
• Strong skills in building informative professional reports.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
• Process improvements minded
• BS / BA in Finance or Accounting required; MBA, CMA, CPA preferred.
• 5+ years of progressive corporate finance experience with minimum of 1 year Costing/Manufacturing and 2+ years of FP&A experience large organization; fortune 500 experience preferred.
We are currently performing an exclusive search for a Financial Reporting Data Analyst with a nationally recognized client located in Clearwater, FL. The Financial Reporting Data Analyst position is newly created due to company growth, has phenomenal visibility and growth potential, excellent work/life balance and offers outstanding benefits. This position provides critical support while the company optimizes its reporting processes and tools. The role’s key responsibilities are to take on various Finance Data & Reporting projects, support monthly Data Analysis and Reporting, and deliver high quality results to support management reporting and decision making.
• Determine user data requirements
• Unify multiple data sources within a structured data warehouse environment
• Design and implement reports for management
• Support internal Finance teams
• Document processes and controls
Education & Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent required
• 3+ years of associated work experience
• SQL database querying and programming
• Microsoft Excel [Advanced; including VBA programming]
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Ability to take the initiative, analyze problems and propose innovative solutions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are currently performing an exclusive search for a Senior Staff Accountant with a nationally recognized distributor located in St. Petersburg, FL. The position is newly created due to expansion, has phenomenal visibility and growth potential, excellent work/life balance and offers outstanding benefits. The Senior Staff Accountant position is responsible for performing general ledger account analysis and balance sheet/P&L reviews. Position ensures that all balance sheet accounts are accurately reconciled monthly and all discrepancies are researched and resolved timely. Position coordinates certain aspects of the monthly closing process and provides support for the Finance Department with accounting and financial issues. This position is responsible for the correct application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and the Standard Accounting Manual.
• General Ledger Account Analysis, Balance Sheet Reviews, and Reporting
• Month End Close – Preparing and posting of journal entries, reconciliations, and forecasting.
• Weekly Invoice Processing
• Process Improvement.
• Participate in Ad Hoc Projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 3+ years’ experience in financial accounting
• Intermediate Excel skills (v-lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
• Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
We are currently performing an exclusive search for an Internal Audit Senior with one of the fastest growing companies in the Tampa Bay area which is a leader in its industry. The position is newly created due to continued growth, has phenomenal visibility and growth potential, excellent work/life balance and offers outstanding benefits.
- Conduct internal control, process and performance, financial, and compliance audit projects
- Execute on established audit plans
- Document results of audit procedures and communicate those findings
- Gather and analyze information
- Build relationships with key process owners throughout the organization
- Perform special projects as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA strongly preferred
- 3 -5 years audit related experience
- Prior or current public accounting experience required
Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced Excel skills a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills