We are conducting a search for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst to join one of the top employers in the Tampa Bay area. The position is newly created due to expansion, has phenomenal visibility and growth potential, excellent work/life balance and offers outstanding benefits.
- Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP
- Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification preferred
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience required
- Public accounting firm experience preferred
- Strong technical accounting research experience